Join The Team
Now Accepting Applications for Grades 5-10!
To apply, simply COMPLETE THIS FORM and click “submit.”
We will contact you with details on your first “try it” session.
How to make the Team:
- Try hard in academics and squash
- Don’t miss practice
- Be positive
- Work together with teammates and staff
You do not have to know anything about squash yet. We’ll teach you.
It’s okay if you haven’t played sports before.
It’s okay if you need help in school.
Just show up, try hard, be positive, and work together, and you have a great shot at making the team.
Why you should encourage your child to join Racquet Up Detroit:
- Racquet Up students are successful – 100% high school graduation, and 100% acceptance into post-secondary education programs or colleges
- We have a national championship title in squash! Learn more HERE
- This program is low or no cost, depending on your financial situation. We won’t let money be a barrier
- All students get a nutritious meal at each session
- Students will get help with homework, literacy support, and exposure to college and careers
- All students will experience world-class coaching in the racquet sport of squash
- The program takes place Monday through Friday at our new state-of-the-art education and youth development center at 6530 West Outer Drive across from Renaissance High School and FLICS School. CHECK IT OUT!
“I like that it keeps me mentally and physically stable with all the extra opportunities, like meeting new people and being able to better my mental squash game.”Antoinette, 11th Grade